All the students of the Faculty from the batch of 2010/2011
All students from 2010/2011 batch shall use the University Payment System to pay the fees related to the Examinations Unit from now on. Accordingly, each student must make payment to the specific account number received in relation to his/her payment.
It is hereby informed that any payment done in any other way without using the payment system by students from 2010/2011 batch will not be accepted after 16.11.2022.
Steps to be followed in doing payment
- Payments for repeat courses
- Payments for copies of Examination Results Sheet (Semester / Yearly)
- Payments for Detailed Result Sheet
- Payments for Transcript
- Payments for Degree Confirmation Letter
- Visit the following web page
- University Payment System
- Select “Internal Student”
- Enter “NIC” number and select “Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce” under “Faculty”
- In Income Type, correctly select the reason of payment
- If you visit a bank branch and make payment
- Select “Slip Deposit”
- Fill in the bank deposit slip as shown on the screen
- If pays by card select “Credit Card Payment”
It is important to enter your National ID number, Income Type and Amount correctly when making payments. Below are the instructions for selecting the Income Type.
All the students of the Faculty before the batch of 2010/2011
You should use the bank voucher to pay the fees to the bank and it should submit the University copy of the voucher to the Examinations Unit when it needed.
Download Bank Voucher
These students also will be able to use University Payment System soon.
Senior Assistant Registrar
Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce
|Detailed Result Sheet||Detailed Certificate Fees|
|Transcript ||Transcript Certificate Fees|
|Degree Confirmation Letter ||Degree Confirmation Letter|
|Examination Result Sheet (Semester/ Yearly) ||Examination Result Sheet (Semester/ Yearly)|
|Repeat Subject Payment||Repeat Examination Fee|